Trivial pericardial effusion present. Thickness of the right ventricle is mildly increased. Help

there is a triVIAL pericardial effusion present. previous echo possible ASD/ pfo was recommended Tee for further evaluation. There is a pericardial fat pad noted..compared with echo in 2011, the RVH appears to be new. Left atrium is mildly dilated. The global wall thickness of the right ventricle is mildly, increased measuring by 5 -10 mm. the diastolic filling pattern indicates impaired relaxation with normal filling pressures.(grade 1 diastolic dysfunction). What does this mean is bad?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012