Triple hernia done, persisting pain, diagnosed as disc exclusion, pain radiates to foot, advised surgery. Suggestion?

hi my name is tony , 3 years ago had a triple hernia . still lot of pain , had a mri on back , came back as disc exclusion . had 7 shots in my back ( nothing ) tryed pills from dr vicodin to tremadol exxx, ( nothing ) the pain gose right down my leg to my foot ( unreal ) havent missed a day of work but getting to be to much even for me , after the mri dr looked at me and said ( this is one of the worsed i have seen ) now they want to do surgery ( bad or good ) i dont no tell me . also tryed chiropractor , fisical therapy , acupunture . and so on
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012