Triple CABG, taking a list of drugs and supplements. Views on drug interaction?

I am looking for drug interactions regarding the drugs and supplements that I take. In Jan, 2010, I had a triple CABG . I have seen my cardiologist 3 times since as well as having 2 physicals and overall received a clean bill of health. I take coreg 6.25 mg. twice a day, an aspirin 325 mg once per day, Linsipril 5 mg. once per day, lovastation 400 mg. once per day, Niaspan 500 mg once per day to raise hdl , plus co-q-10 300mg, fish oil 2 grams per day and wish to add lycopene 20-30mg per day and pomegranate extract 250mg (standardized to40% elligic acid).
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013