Trigger point injections, shoulder and neck, sore, chest pain, trouble in breathing

i got trigger point injections (4) in my upper right shoulder and right side of my neck. i went into shock and had sever chest pain and trouble breathing . still extremely sore from yesterday and still having a little bit of pressure on my chest. the feeling is the feeling you get when you get a pill stuck in your throat, only it s in my lungs. is this normal? i didn t go to a doctor to have them done i went to an at home nurse.. any tips or ideas on what i should do?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012