Trigeminal neuralgia, painful swallowing, high BP. On neurontin. Had chiropractic adjustments. Suggestion

My sister is dealing with trigeminal neuralgia. So much pain even when she swallows. Can not eat or even brush her teeth without pain. Neurontin cause her blood pressure to go up. She has been dealing with this for several months. She has been to her dentist, had chiropractic adjustments (which did help some). Also been to a neurologist one day, he will be out of the offfice for 3 weeks. Her next appt in 2 months. She does has an appt with another neurologist next week. But she is having a lot of pain today and for the last several days. Has lost 7 lbs (she cannot afford to lose). Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013