Tried to have intercourse but very painful. Had done TVS, vagina tight. Any gel to reduce pain or usage of vaginal dilator?

Sir I am married. My husband try to insert his penis…..he can’t it is very much paining…I have done TVS that time also it was pain…they told your vaginal is tight…now I tried to insert the one finger it is going and I tried insert two fingers it is paining sir please help me I want to conceive…Is any gel is there to reduce pain and easy to go penis in or other wise to use vaginal dilator for this please suggest me sir.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
its normal if u u haven't sex ever before. u can apply local sedative creams to reduce the pain. and apply lubricants before sex.