Tried leaving alcohol, facing problems of sleeplessness, anxiousness. Taking Zolfresh. How to get over this ?

I have been a very heavy drinker, got rehabilitated once but relapsed soon after. I tried leavivng alcohol but started facing the problems of sleeplessness, hence I switched to Zolfresh 10mg, no the situation is that even having 3-4 tablets of zolfresh 10mg at night Im unuble sleep, and remaine anxious the whole day!

Kindly advise as really wanna get out of this mess and live a healthy life. My age is 36 and married.

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013