Tried for pregnancy, have normal menstruation, easy fatigue, abdominal pain, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

my last date of period was on 28 of oct and me and my husband tried for a baby but on nov 21 i had a light pink dleeding and on the other day it was quiet heavy like a normal menstruation and it lasted for only 2 days...i have done home pregnancy test but its negative and i dont know whether its my thinking or is it really happening i feel fatigue very soon and from the morning only i feel tired as if i havent slept all night...and during the evening time i am having abdominal pain ..please help me to solve this problem..
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012