Tried crystal meth, marijuana. Why paranoia? Worry heart attack?

to start i am a 15 year old male i tried crystal meth about 1-2 months ago. first time i snorted 1 small line. i did about 15 lines over the next 2 days. about 4 days after that i had my first smoke session where i hit i pipe once and after words smoked from a bong and smoked about 0.2 of crystal. after this night i was regular user. well about august 25th me and a buddy smoked with this guy we randomly met. First taste? little effects? didnt seem to burn the right color. second hit...Pain in the lungs, coughing? later on i went home tweaked OUT! i proceeded to smoke a bowl of marijuana and things got crazy. Now i am a chronic smoker of marijuana:) and can handle that high like nothing. but after 4-5 hits i took my last monstrous one from my roor. i started to choke and had a little coughing fit. after about 8 minutes of coughing and shortness of breath shit started to get weird. My heart rate blasted and felt very deep and intense! checked my pulse and hit 138. i was extremely paranoid and started to have minor hallucinations. this lasted for around 3-4 hours until i finally fell asleep. So now im here today. iv continued to smoke crystal very lightly and tried to stay away from marijuana while i was on it. except yesterday i took one hit and experienced some slight chest pains fallowed by some paranoia . I finally fell asleep and woke up feeling wonderful (usually do after tweaking and sleeping) I started to smoke a small amount of marijuana resin and was completely fine and happy from being stoned. later i smoked 2 joints and 2 bowls of medical marijuana and had the same thing happen. increased heart rate, paranoia, uncomfortable feeling in my body, and strange feelings in my left arm (which made me worry about a heart attack . now back to the fact. the night i smoked with that guy i believe i was smoking meth cut with something very bad or maybe it wasn t even meth at all i dont know. But ever sence at random times my heart beats with a crunch like feeling i get a quick heat flash and everything gets intense for about 5 minutes.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012