Tried co-codomal, solpadol, tramadol for sciatica. MRI shows prolapsed disc. Pins and needles in side. Worried

please can somone help me. I am 23 and have had severe sciatica on the left side for 16 months ive tried co-codomal, solpadol, tramadol for the pain also had physio for 3 months but nothing worked. Last week I was admitted to hopsital with saddle Anaesthesia. I had tests and an MRI and the doctor said I had 3 prollapsed discs which were leaning on my sciatic nerve but not leaning on them enough to do anything apart from give me pain killers, which I already take daily! Anyway tonight I have got pins and needles down the left side of my whole body should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013