Tried anal stimulation. Pain, chills, fever, abdominal pain, watery stool, decreased appetite. Do I have sepsis?

Hi, I recently tried anal stimulation via insertion of a hard wooden object (very smooth and lubed) about 10 inches long. I did not feel any pain during the act, but when I wiped off the object, I noticed a little bit of blood and mucus . About 36 hours later, I suddenly could not sleep at night and felt aches and chills in my body. In the morning, I discovered my temperature was 101.6 degrees. Save for the fever and its associated aches and chills, a very slight, slight dull pain in my lower right (possibly my colon ) and watery stool with some bright red items in it (and sometimes on the stool), I do not have other symptoms (indicating, for instance, food poisoning ). I also am experiencing a decreased appetite . So far, the fever had steadied at 100.6, unless I take a fever reducer. Is it possible that I have sepsis?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013