Tried IVF but unable to retrieve eggs. Did IUI. Any chance of pregnancy?

Hi! I just did my 3rd ivf but during retrieval. Doc unable to retrieve any eggs. Doc did a iui just in case. May I know what happens to the eggs stuck in the follicle . Do I stand a chance with iui? I was on 300 iu gonal f for 5 days then next 5 days 150 gonal f Plus 150 pergroveris. Trigger with suprefact. 1st ivf had 10 eggs retrieve but only 1 fertilized embryo . Was stim with gonal f n trigger with pregnyl. 2nd ivf had 7 eggs but oso 1 fertilized embryo. Was stim with menupur n growth hormone n trigger with pregnyl. Am I doomed with my own eggs? I m 36. Sld I consider donor ? Tks! Kelly Singapore
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013