Tried Ecstasy for first time. Woke up with stomachache, frequent, greenish diarrhoea with mucous. Suggestions?

I am a 19 year old female, and i tried ecstasy for my first time last night. It was a good night, until i woke up with diarrhea . Its liquidy an green/tanish, an almost nothing comes out. Just bubbly like mucus . I have been to the bathroom atleast 7 times since 4 this morning. And before i feel the urge to go, i get a sharp pain in my lower stomach that kinda wraps around to my back. Any ideas? Sugestions? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013