Tried Clomid, cycles prolonged with thick mucus. On HSG, didn't ovulate, spotting. What's happening ?

Good evening Dr. Lundi, I have been TTC for almost Two Years. My dr tried me on Clomid in March, early this year-2012. It really prolonged my cycle, with extremely thick cervical mucus . Since March, as opposed to my regular 23-25 Cycle days, I have had cdays from 32, 35, 50,32 and back to 23 cds. My dr.scheduled me for a HSG on this present cycle- day 10. Was supposed to ovulate on CD11 but I saw lots of EWCM dis morning and so I had sex CD 12 today the morning. As I type this text to you, I am spotting/light bleeding? What is happening? AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012