Triceps pain, difficulty in extending arm due to swelling towards elbow, bump around elbow after workout involving push ups and pull ups. How can I fix it?

i was working out one day, which involved pushups and pullups, and the next day i woke up and my right tricep hurt when i would raise it. there was no swelling or anything on the first day, but on the second day, my left tricep hurt the same way and it hurts to bend either arm back towards the body like when i scratch my nose or comb hair. There is swelling on both arms around the bottom tricep area towards the elbow . there is also a bump kind of next to the elbow. please help
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012