Triangular indention appeared overnight beneath chest, no pain. Is it endema?

It seems ovver night a triangular indention has appeared on my chest right beneath my chest and above my abdomin area there appears to be no pain butim worried it might be an endema but I don t see why I m a 20 year old male I m 170 lbs and in top shape no my diet isn t always right but who s is, pleaase let me know thank you Sincearly, Chris
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
If you are feeling well currently, have no pain from this area and are in good general health there is unlikely to be anything serious to worry about. It will probably disappear over the next few days.