Tremors, strong pulse in thigh, abdomen, excessive weight loss, ECG, thyroid, BP normal, no improvement with medicines

My mother 45y complains of tremors and strong pulse in left thigh and abdomen especially in the left side but without pain. Some time she wake up due to this strong pulse. Also she loss 7 kg of her weight even though it did not change her diet or sports activity. she make ECG and test for thyroid and blood pressure and blood glucose .. and all the medical tests appears to be normal. this condition started about 8 monthes ago. she go to alot of doctors and take alot of medication but there are not any improvement. sorry for my bad language.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012