Tremors, migraine, dizziness, lower back and abdominal pain post miscarriage. Is this normal?

Hi I had a miscarriage early last week. I would have been only about 5 weeks pregnant. I recovered quickly physically, but yesterday I started having tremours, today I have been battling a migraine , dizziness and pain on my lower back and lower abdomen . Could this just be a normal process of the miscarriage? I just don t want to make more of it than it is, but I also don t want to ignore it if it is serious.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012