Tremors in right hand with continuous movement. MRI, blood test normal, advised Pacitine, feels drowsy. Any remedy ?

hi My husband has started getting tremors in his right hand since the last two months...there is continuos movement as heart throbbing i his right hand... have done various blood tests, MRI but all the tests have been normal... One of the neurologist said that it was right hand dystonia .... My husband has been advised Pacitane 2mg , half thrice a day..but he feels very drowsy.... He works in a BPO and does night shift... Moreover he is upset with the fact that nothing is helping him to overcome this problem... he has been advised yoga but i am little scepticleif he would be able to do excercise and yoga.... Please suggest what needs to be done
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012