Tremors in lips, hands, fingers, blocked ears in elevators, loss of concentration, headache. Cause and remedy?

Good Morning Doctor My lower lip is shivering from last 5-7 days and i felt shivering right hand ring and litter finger also yesterday, is it any disease, i had a problem that a wishlist sound i was hearing continuously in left ear, i consulted and ENT and he advised that it is high frequency loss, now a days i get a feeling of blocked ears as we get in elevators, i have headache also along with loss in concentration, please advise me what exactly is the problem and what sort of doctor should i consult?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Hi, thanks for posting your concern in HCM. Loss of concentration, tremors and shivering suggest a provisional diagnosis of Anxiety disorder. The ear problem and headache may be due to panic attack or some pathology in the inner ear or upwards. To rule out, any neurodeficit you need to consult a neurologist. An ENT surgeon as you said had diagnosed SNHL and that may be due to pathology in inner ear and requires treatment under ENT specialist's supervision. For any further query, you can write back to us. Best Wishes.