Tremors in colon, feels like fluid passing through swollen vein. Enlarged prostate?

I ve been having some kind of tremors/vibrating in what seems to be my colon . It kind of feels like fluid passing thru a swollen vein or something like that.. Perhaps it s urine having a hard time passing by the prostate?? I can find nothing about this other than what I mentioned about an enlarged prostate . I am 29 and everyone tells me I m too young to worry about that, but this has been happening pretty much non stop & I don t have a doctor... ??? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012