Tremors, extreme fatigue, weakness, chills down spine on exhalation. Test results normal. What could be going on?

Tremors, extreme fatigue/weakness. Pins n needles traveled from feet up to entire leg. Turned to pain after 2010 r-chop. Left side weakness. Chills down spine upon exhalation . Syncope 4x (hot/humid) Neuro theory was paraneoplastic. Tests not supporting. Told not parkinsons, nor are tremors essential. Normal blood, thyroid, hypoglycemia tests. Normal emg, tilt, mri (did not include neck) Neuro in 1989 told me pd or ms. Drs of internal medicine n onc have said no to ms. What might be going on? Rheum diag fibro 2011, neuros say not fibro (I agree).
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013