Tremor in hand, involuntary twitches, bug bites, memory problems. Cure for symptoms?

Hi My symptoms are as follows; Tremor in my hand less, when I'M relaxing. My entire body has involuntary twitches. Worse when I'm sitting. I think I have time to realize what'a going on . I have what I call bug bites. There aren't any bugs and no bites BUT they feel like i'm getting bit!! My gait is off . I like to call it the "drunken sailer" walk, Not always walking a straight line. Off balance when getting up or tring to right/steady myself, I hate Have fallen 3 times, nothing serious. My have a VERY difficult time remembering About every thing. Try to make concience every but still is an issue. Wow this made me tired. I hope not you. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 Oct 2013