Tremendous pain in lower abdomen and waist, diagnosed with two cysts, prescribed Femilon. Any problems in conceiving?

Hi, I am 22 yrs old and married since 10mnths. Since 5-6mnths i am suffering from tremendous pain in the lower abdomen and lower waist and it starts 4-5 days before period starts and continues till the 4rth day of period. I consulted a doctor and she prescribed me to go for ultrasonography( pelvis ) and blood test(CBC, TSH , Blood sugar ). In the report of ultrasonography, two cysts were found. One is Follicular Cyst present in the left ovary-12.0*11.0mm and the other is Para Ovarion Cyst seen closely attached to the right ovary-11.0*9.0mm. Doctor advised me to take Femilon for 2mnths regularly and again to go for ultrasonography after that. She said Follicular Cyst is not to be bothered but para oavrion cyst is to be bothered and all these are the singns of secondary dysmenoriah. My query is that is Femilon used to treat cyst?? And will there be any problem to conceive in the future for this cyst??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013