Tremendous head pain with high BP post hiking. History of NASH with cirrhosis, portal hypertension. Taking quinapril, HCTZ, prilosec, advised increase in nadolol dosage. Suggestion?

Have a history of NASH (dx 3 yrs ago--called fatty liver disease at age of 25, said nothing could be done about it then, Never drank alcohol until age of 53--wine only) with cirrhosis and portal hypertension . Meds are nadolol , quinapril, HCTZ, prilosec . Went hiking the other day and after climbing a hill, was winded (haven t hiked in 2 yrsdue to surgery on both feet and ankle), and started having tremendous pain in my head that lasted about 1 hr, but head sensitive for 24 hrs. BP was 160/93 and one hr later,140/88. Increased my nadolol from 20mg to40mg a day.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012