Tremendous hair loss problem with itchy scalp. Used hair4u lotion, Follihair, but no help. Any remedy?

hi doctor, I am a 27 yr old woman,facing tremendous hair loss problem since past 1.5yrs and recently had been prescribed to apply hair4u lotion twice a day.Initially in first 3 weeks it showed up with less hair loss and good results,but later on my scalp remains itchy and leaving my scalp with alarming hair loss..normally i apply coconut oil twice a week and shampoo every trice a week.Also i am taking a medicine named as Follihair, but it seems useless. Is it the lotion that is making the situation worse?Though i have stopped applying it.Please Help..
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012