Trembling voice, uncontrollable movement of lips, drooling, dizziness, cough. Can you help?

It is about 15 days now that I awake in the middle of the night by the tremble noice (like horse neigh) and uncontrollable movement of my lips (left side). At the same time I m noticingdrilling saliva from the corner of my mouth. Feeling dizzy when I lie down and when I m getting up from bed for couple seconds and I feel tired and sleepy all the time. I have a bad choking cough for years now (5), and continues unstopped humming in my head specially my right ear. I had a brain scan that shows nothing but my symptoms continue. Pains in my tummy and belly are lately present as loose B.M many times a day. Can you please help?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013