Trembling, stiffening in hands and legs while writing exams, severe anxiety, EEG done. Prescribed Epilive, ER500. Precautions?

Dear Doctor, My daughter, 16 yrs old had trembling & stiffening of hands & legs while writing exams, because of which she couldnot write fo 10-15 minutes. She faced a lot of anxiety at that time. On doctor s advice we took EEG . She has been prescribed Epilive ER500 & Vitamin E capsules for two months. She is otherwise healthy. Is there anything serious about this for her future ? Any lifestyle changes needed ? Kindly advise. Thanks & regards, kumar
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013