Trembling lips, sluggish walk, sluttering, loss of spirit after being on medication for behavioural problems. In need of psychiatrist in New london, Ct ara. Help

I am looking for a second opinion on my daughter's regime of medications. She is a 51 year old MR individual who started experiencing behaviors and has been placed on medication that leaves her with trembling lips, sluggish walk, stuttering, unable to complete sentences. Her spirit is gone. Another med prescribed to "bring her back" and it has done that somewhat, but not entirely. I feel she is totally scrambled at this time, and I am trying to find a physiatrist that works with the MR population in the New London, CT area to secure the second opinion. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013