Trembling in chest and legs on lying down, feel paralyzed and short of breath during severe tremors. Cause?

u there? i get a trembling in my legs and chest when i lay down and very uncomfortable. they get slow , then they speed up and when they speed up i get paralized and cant breath(seize up) but i can see and think and want to yell for help and cant. they last about 20 to 30 seconds and lets go of me and i can breath again. i have this feeling all the time when lay down. never when im standing
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012