hello Dr my name is XXXXXXX from the last month i noticed that..............i am really worried about this...kindly answer soon
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed ants getting accumulating around urine.This could be due to two reasons either your urine may be containg sugar or you may have urinary infection.So pl get your blood sugar estimated Fasting and 2 hrs after lunch to rule out whether you are diabetic or not.Also get your urine examination done to rule out any infection.Depending on findings you have to consult the Physician.