Treatment taken for increased frequency of motion. Unable to focus. Side effect ?

sir i had taken psychiatric treatment fr increased frequency of motion and i was prescribed XET 60 MG sir that problem still persist at some lower level but during my treatment itself i was complaining of not being able 2 study and focus of mine was lost .sir now i m really not able 2 study for more than 30mins i have ried 2 increse my sitting but no gains .SIR is this problem due to that medicine if not then guide me and i really dont wish to have this type of treatment i was never at ease during this treatment of mine .PLZZ HELP ME TO ENLIGHTEN MY FUTURE
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
The drug,which you are using may be discontinued and consultation with a Physician may be needed immediately,as you might have developed the side effects,which are disturbing you a lot.