Treatment other than laproscopy for Bilateral distal tubal block

Hello Dr, My HSG report says I have Bilateral distal tubal block and the scan report says Bilateral polycystic ovaries . I m 30 years old and trying for a baby for around an year(Since from my marriage, Jan 2010). My husband is not having any problem and for me the Uterus and cervics are normal. I m adviced to go for a Laproscopic surgery which will treat for both the problems. Is it good to go for laproscopy? Will it completely cure the problem? What are the risks in it? Is there any alternative treatment for this? Please advice me.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011