Treatment of reactive lymphnode in axillae

Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Enlarged lymphnode can indicate numerous things. Starting from a simple infection to a malignancy (cancer) like lymphoma.

If the source of infection is known then , treating that infection will be enough to deal with the LN. But if its unknown , then a full evaluation , with detail history, and investigations are required here, esp if u have family history of cancer.

For further queries-
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Generally reactive lymph node enlargement is due to some infection from the area of drainage.The treatment would be antibiotic therapy to treat the infection .Lymphadenopathy comes down slowly with removal of infection.
Please mention few more details for better advise. If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Yes homoeopathy has lots of medicines for this condition but it requires a detailed casetaking so I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
enlargd lymph node shows lymph node infection reason may be can be eaisly treated but need to have a detail should visit to nearest homoeopath.
you can trust homoeopathy
its safe
thanks for using health care nagic
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurveda there are two types of herbs that offer help in such cases, The first group is of blood purifying herbs which have a long list from neem, chirayata, giloya, chandan , karela,gandhak,haridra daruharidra, rasaunt chaksu and so on The other group is that is specifically for lymph drainage such as guggul, kanchnar, gorakhmundi etc. selection of herbs depends on disease and individual