Treatment of calcified granuloma in right parafalcine region

Hello sir, my mother(age 50,weight 60) had been suffering pain in the left knee joint for the past 4 months..the doctor which she had consulted told her to have CT Scan of her brain..The scan report showed Calcified granuloma in right parafalcine region..sir i would like to know what is a calcified granuloma and is it the main cause of her knee pain..the doctor treating her had given medicines of Calcium reformation thinking that it might be a case of arthritis .she is also a diabetic for the past 12 years..plzz help me out sir..
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011