Treatment going on for bone TB, pus formation still there. How to completely cure TB?

the patient is suffering from bone tb below ankle and near heal bone since aug2010.then patient have been treated since its begining.the patient have been treated by dr.r.n.singh at patna since 19/11/2010 and he performed surgery on 01/12/2010. thereafter medicines have regularly been given to the patient as prescribed.but still there is pus formation.the patient has not yet been cured finally till date.u r requested to give observation and necessarry suggestion in the matter on below mentioned e-mail YYYY@YYYY ....i want to send u scanned report to u for observation u r requested to send me any e-mail id.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013