Treatment for white patch on lower lip. Suffered B- coli during treatment. Spots more visible on stopping treatment. Can spots could be cured permanently?

Hi , Can you suggest me what kind of treatment should we take if the person is dealing with white patch . It is on the lower lip and was very small in size since last 10 months I was taking medicine for it , but then i got B- coli and the doctor suggested to stop the medicine till the time B coli is cure Now the patch has increased in size than the previous The spots r not going infact when ever i stop my medicine the spots are more visible and prominent Please suggest me weather it could be cure permanently
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012