Treatment for syringomas, laser treatment

Hi, I m looking for advice for treating syringoma? I think i am quite rare! i have syringoma on my neck , chest and torso, none at my face or around my eyes at all. I have had laser treatment in the past and the results were poor, the syringoma grew back. I live in the UK and have had this since I was around 13 I m 24 now and really feel very self conscious of them, and often cover them up with makeup (dermablend) Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated Jade
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
HELLO,
YOUR SUFFERING FROM GRION GLAND DISORDER.YOU NEED DETOXIFICATION OF YOUR WHOLE WITH CLEANING REMEDIES.I ADVISE YOU TO GET YOUR SELF EXAMINED COMPLETE FROM ROYAL HOSPITAL OF HOMEOPATHY ,LONDON,AS YOU ARE LONDON AND AS SUCH IT WILL BE VERY FEASIBLE FOR YOU.
DR.MOHSIN MADNI