Treatment for stomach pain, smelly urine, frequent urination and burning sensation

I ve been having pain in my stomach and back w/ strong unusual smelling urine , kind of a burning sensation when I pee and a frequent urge to pee as well. It s been going on for about 2 plus weeks now. I ve taken UTI tables and it didn t help then I tried taking garlic pills, echinacea, dandilion route and cranberry pills b/c I read that was a home remedy for UTI or kidney infections .. Needless to say, I m still in pain and uncomfortable and don t have money to go to the doctor.. Any suggestions??
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012