Treatment for headache, nausea, weakness, lack of appetite, dizziness, heart palpitation and muscle pain?

I m having too many health problems. Had flu about 3 weeks ago and flu got fine but it left me with the following: * splitting headaches which travel from back to front and too much pressure in the head * dizziness , heart sinking, * nausea * lack of appetite * acute weakness * pain in the body and pain in the bones * fatigued * pressure in the eyes and pain in and around the eyes * cold feet and hands * palpitations * tremors of hands * shaking of body due to weakness * sleepy * visual aura * foul taste in the mouth * muscular cramps * feverish feeling but no fever * Cannot even get up and do things.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013