Treatment for cough, wheezing, sinus congestion and plugged ear?

Hi. For the past 2 weeks i have had a very bad cough from which i ve experienced wheezing . I also had what felt like a sinus infection as my nose is clogged on one side at night and i ve had a yellow mucus from my nose and from my cough. When i went to the doctor he didn t prescribe antibiotics but inhalers for my cough. While the inhalers have helped 1 week later i still have the cough, wheezing, sinus congestion and now one ear is plugged. Is there anything I can do? Should i go back to my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013