Treatment for constipation and swollen rectum?

What s wrong with me ? Everytime I go # 2 its hard and lumpy and feels like it gets stuck until the lumps break apart and it comes out as small to medium rock hard balls or as a painfully large lumpy piece. Also my rectum is swollen and looks like a donut after each try. This is painful and the swelling gos away over time but comes back Everytime I go or try to go.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
by your symptons i can advice you that you migh have hemarrhoids.if thry are big in size they ma cause to cure your symptoms first you need to co.sult your doctor further advice.thankyou