Treatment for candida v3

Hi what will be the treatment for candida v3 as you said could be the cause thanks caroline
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Caroharriet;
welcome to healthcare magic
Candida ablicans is a fungi ;infections due to this are very common in vagina.The infection of candida leads to curd like discharge from vagina.May be the V3 you are asking is a mistaken word because in India & few other countries the treatment of this infection is done with a vaginal pessary to be used for 3 days ;this pessary is of brand name CANDID V3.I hope this is the confusion.Candid is a brand name for Clotrimazole in India & in few other countries.Hope you got your answer.