Treatment for bursted Ovarian cyst

Hi, I had a cyst on my right ovary. It burst a couple days ago and starting the next day, my right side went numb. I m pretty sure this is from my cyst bursting since the ultrasound said there was no more cyst. The doctors have me going in circles, each referring me to a different doctor. What is the suggested treatment for this or do you think I m completely wrong and this is a coincidence ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
What was the size of the cyst which has burst? Now that the cyst is no longer there it is also possible that the cyst has regressed with hormonal changes in the body.Even if it has burst, now nothing much can be done. The numbness will go on its own.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal