Treatment for bone tuberculosis, pain, taking r-cinex 600 mg and solonex Dt 100 mg, weight gain

hi, i am suffering from Bone T.B in L3 and l4 under treatment since last july 2011 and on iii pahse of the treatment under docto S.M Tuli from Vmhans hospital, but now a days from last week i am again feel little pain in that area as my medicine course change by the dcotor.. i am taking R - cinex 1000 mg and solonex Dt 100 mg daily empty stomach .Even i am puting a weight a lot..become too fat .. Pl suggest what to avoid and what to do.. is it possible this disease will again appear? I am taking i glass of milk in morning daily and 2-3 chapati in lunch with vegetable at 5 pm i am taking gemcal and becasule and in the night 2 chapati with one gl;ass of milk...
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012