Treatment for blocked fellopean tubes

Hello Dr, I have blocked fellopean tubes prob, does it have treatment..?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.Yes now in cases like this some surgical or non surgical treatment is available.Which is usually done by a gynecologist and mostly via laproscopy.With advancement in technique the results are also good.
  Anonymous's Response
Yes we do have treatment in homeopathy for this blockage of fallopian tubes.You can consult us or nearest homeopath for the same.

For time being you can start with lachesis 30 4 tabs 3 times in a day which will help in removing blockage of your tubes.

For complete cure complete case history is needed and after that only we can prescribe any homeopathic medicines best suitable for you,

hope this helps,

Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
HI ! Greetings from HealthCare Magic
You can go for surgical procedure to correct your fallopian tube blockage. The success rate of the fallopian tube blockage surgery depends on many factors. These include the location of the blockage and the extent of the blockage. Usually, when the blockage is present at the entrance of the uterus, then the surgery for dealing with this kind of a blockage is the least invasive surgical option for when it comes to fallopian tube blockage treatment. Yes homeopathy can help in this case. It needs a complete case history to treat any condition. for detail can visit