Treatment available for Consdystrophy of eyes? Night and peripheral vision affected. Flashes of light appears.

To, Hon ble Sir, Sub-Treatment for Consdystrophy(RP) of Eyes . The patient was taken to Shankar Nethralaya,Chennai,INDIA.They have cocluded the indications of the eye as Consdystrophy (RP) .CMC, Vellore,India has also confirmed it.Plz. inform me on the latest development regarding treatment available for this conditions .Night time & peripheral vision is also affected. Very often flashes of light appears besides floters in both eyes. Kindly give me further guidance to improve her Visual status. With Thanks & Regards, Ramesh Agrawal. M-0000
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012