Treatment and cure for Alopecia Areata, Vit D & B12 deficiency, small penis, loose skin on scrotum

Hi Doctor, i m from chennai -- I have skin problem ( Alopecia Areata ) please advise me what treatment i have to take to cure this disease? -- I have Vitamin D , B12 deficiency, please advise me the treatment? One more major concern: ------------------------------------ -- For small penis , loose skin on scrotum problems, i need better advise from you. I want to make scrotum tight and big and round shape.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012