Treating suspected HIV negative patient. Fluid splashed in eye, worried. Developed nasal congestion later. Are the both related?

I was injecting lidocaine into a unknown status (but suspect HIV neg) patient s breast in order to I&D an abscess , when the lidocaine must have entered one of his mammary ducts and exited out of the nipple , splashing me in the eye with a small amount of fluid, mostly lido because my eye was mildly anesthetized. No visible blood was noted from the nipple itself. I irrigated the eye approximately 10 minutes later copiously. My only concern is that I developed a very mild nasal congestion a little less than a week later, no fever or other symptoms. I think it is probably related to the fact that I was traveling and in a smoky place prior to the congestion, but if you had any thoughts on transmission rates for mucosal exposure I d appreciate advice.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013