Treating sinusitis with prednisone and antibiotics. Have chest congestion and pain in the spine. Have a nodule in the lungs

Ive had what I am told is sinusitis for 2 1/2 mos now. Been treated with 2 different antibiotics, 2 scripts prednisone, steroid nasal sprays, scripts for the congestion and have not gotten ANY relief, just keeps getting worse. Chest.congestion seems worse than sinuses now and hurts to touch my upper spine. I had a nodule.on my lung 6 mos ago in ct scan and am waiting for ins to approve my 6 mo follow up ct scan. I need help, hard to breathe, 2 diff types inhalers dont provide relief and my drs say nothing more they can do for me but wait for chest ct scan. Im really concerned it hurts to toich my upper spine?!!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013